WHY PHARMAC INDIA 2017?
Strong linkages between small and medium size players, industrial bodies and medical and financial institutions has created a proper ecosystem for the growth of the pharmaceutical industry in Ahmedabad, in turn has made Ahmedabad one of the highly developed pharma clusters in Gujarat.
I WANT TO EXHIBIT
- The forefront of the growth in the pharmaceutical industry in India at Gujarat
- Accounting for nearly 42% share of India's pharmaceutical turnover
- 22% of its drug exports 20% of its chemical output Witnessed 54% CAGR in capital investments over the last three years
- Employing more than 80,000 direct manpower
- Gujarat's Pharmaceutical industry has evolved into an innovation-driven, knowledge-focused industry